If you are looking to discover the fascination and excitement of freefall without having any previous experience...
TANDEM SKYDIVING IS JUST FOR YOU!
Only 5 - 10 minutes of instruction and you are ready for your tandem skydive. Our qualified instructors guide you from start to finish, so you can just lean back, relax and explore the freedom of freefall! Reach terminal velocity at around 200kph on your first skydive for almost a minute! When the rush is over and the parachute opens, fly for up to 5 minutes over New Zealand's breath-taking scenery before landing safely back on the dropzone to reflect on your thrill of a lifetime!
After arriving on site and completing the required paperwork you will undergo a 5 - 10 minute briefing to prepare you for your tandem skydive.
The briefing includes:
1. How the tandem parachute system works.
2. Safety before boarding and whilst in the aircraft.
3. How you will be connected to your instructor.
4. What to do when the aircraft door opens.
5. Your body position for exiting the aircraft.
6. Your body position during your freefall experience.
7. Your body position for landing under the parachute.
Upon completion of your briefing you will be ready to do your tandem skydive. Looking good in your hat, goggles, jumpsuit and specially designed harness (all provided by us), take the time to get some photos with your family and friends before boarding our plane where your tandem skydiving adventure begins...